Sunday 24 February 2008

shiveringgoat - Back To Mine


Here is a mix of chilled music I have put together - you can download from the box below - the artwork for iTunes etc is a picture of the view out the window to the right of my flat that I took last week when the sky was amazing. I have also recorded ambient noises from the flat and added them - many people have made positive comments about the music when they have been here so I decided to put some on an 80 minutes compilation. In order to upload I had to covert the file so that it is one long mp3 at 80 minutes. I chose a selection of music that is very chilled as I intend to give a copy to my friend in New York who has been through a difficult time lately and music is a healing force!
Tracks: 1.Abakus - Igmatik (Goat Edit) 2.Heather Johnson - Talk Show 3. StereoMutans Feat Jannae Jordan - I Wanna Go (Afterlife Remix) 4. Frontera (Feat Sophie Barker) - A Baia5.Nada - Bamboo Dub 6.Vanessa Daou - Autumn Perspective 7.Sia - Breathe Me (Mylo Remix) 8.Télépopmusik - Dance Me 9.Mental Remedy - Agora E Seu Tempo 10.Daft Punk - Make Love 11.Coco & Puttnam Feat. Cathy Bittistessa - Starlight 12.Abakus - A Whole New Way Of Looking At The Day 13.Moby - Sunday (The Day Before My Birthday) 14.Bent - I Can't Believe It's Over (Goat Fade) 15.Tangerine Dream - Love On A Real Train (Goat Edit)

No comments: